1. Speed of Installation Your fiberglass swimming pool comes direct from the Leisure Pools manufacturing facility, pre-made and ready to install. In fact, you can be swimming in as little as 4 days after council approval. Compare that to a concrete pool that can take months to complete and during that time your backyard looks a mess!
2. Smooth Finish Leisure Pools fiberglass swimming pools have a smooth clean gelcoat finish that is non-abrasive. There are no sharp edges or rough finishes. Compare that to some pebble pools that are so abrasive they can harm your skin.
3. Maintenance Free The gelcoat finish on a Leisure Pool not only looks great, its so easy to look after. The surface is smooth and non-porous so it cleans easily and is very stain resistant.
4. Low Chemical Usage No one likes swimming in a chemical cocktail but some pools require constant monitoring and expensive chemicals. Not so with Leisure Pools fiberglass , the surface is chemically inert so there is nothing in the pool surface that can alter the water chemistry. Hence, very low chemical usage and considerable cost savings on running your pool.
5. Surprising Strength Leisure Pools fiberglass pools exceed the Australian Standards for shell thickness. The high tensile strength of fiberglass will allow the pool shell to flex without cracking to accommodate earth movement. No wonder aeroplane manufacturers are using fiberglass to build planes!
6. Great Designs Leisure Pools prides itself on being at the cutting edge of pool design technology. All of our swimming pool shapes are new designs and reflect today’s thinking and architectural trends. There will be a Leisure Pools design to ideally suit your home.
7. Colour Range Whether it be a traditional natural finish, a modern culture finish or one of Leisure Pools own exclusive sparkle and shimmer finishes, you can be assured there will be just the right colour to suit your home, your taste and your budget.
8. The Right Choice Some times what we see in our minds doesn’t always translate to the pool builder. With Leisure Pools fiberglass swimming pools, what you see is what you get. The swimming pool shapes and sizes come off moulds and cannot vary in anyway.
9. Compatibility Salt chlorinators, chlorine, fresh water systems, ozone systems all work wonderfully well with Leisure Pools fiberglass swimming pools. Whatever your choice may be it will be compatible.
10. Warranty If you are getting other quotes, ask if a lifetime warranty is being provided on the structure of the swimming pool. At best with a concrete swimming pool you will get a 7 year warranty – do you hope to have your pool longer than 7 years?